- Listen without interrupting (Prov 18).
- Speak without accusing (James 1:19).
- Give without sparing (Prov 21:26).
- Pray without ceasing (Col 1:9).
- Answer without arguing (Prov 17:1).
- Share without pretending (Eph 4:15).
- Enjoy without complaint (Phil 2:14).
- Trust without wavering (1 Cor 13:7).
- Forgive without pushing (Col 3:13).
It is not difficult to make a list of how we can prove our love for God by loving our neighbours. But humility is one tough case. When you think that you're humble, right there and then you're not being humble.
Talking about being humble, I need to learn it more than anybody else.
Praying that in 2015, I could at least pick up 5 out of the 10 points and turn them into habits.