Pages

Jul 15, 2007

World Youth Day 2008 Theme Song

For those who are very much interested in World Youth Day 2008, which will be held in Sydney, Australia, here are some little updates.

The theme song for WYD 2008 has been produced. You can see the video clip below, or/and download it here for both English and international version. For my Malaysian friends, guess what, this song "Receive the Power" is written by Gary Pinto together with Guy Sebastian!



Also, click here to read the Message of the Holy Father for the preparation of World Youth Day 2008. If you are going to this wonderful event, it is a must read!

I hope to see you, my readers and my blogging friends in Sydney for World Youth Day. Let me know if you're confirmed going, probably we can arrange for some kind of meet up. What say you?

God bless!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm afraid that wishing I was there is as close as I shall get to Sydney 2008 but I'm sure it's going to be absolutely wonderful!

God Bless you

Audrey Yu said...

Well Deb, there's another year to go. Continue hoping, and who knows what God wills. Even if we're not meeting at WYD, I believe that we will be able to meet one fine day! Right? :)

Anonymous said...

Peace Audrey!

I came across your blog doing some searching about the secular carmelites. Are you also discerning the OCDS?

I noticed you included the horoscope and star signs in your profile. Isn't this something we as Catholics should avoid?

I live in Sydney and am really excited about WYD next month. I invite you (any everyone who reads this) to checkout www.xt3.com. It's like a Catholic-facebook... an online pilgrims journal and growing social nextwork.

In Christ. Charbel

Audrey Yu said...

Hello Charbel,

Thanks for dropping by.

Yes, I'm discerning the OCDS. Still discerning.

I did not include the horoscope on purpose. It is automatic once I keyed in my date and month of birth. And yes, I'm fully aware that Catholics are to avoid horoscopes. In actual fact, I couldn't be bothered about horoscopes... they may be there showing up in my profile, but that doesn't mean I'm reading it.

Thanks also for showing us the website. I shall register... and hope to talk/meet you there real soon. ;)

God bless you, Charbel.