Pages

Aug 26, 2007

Our Lady's Message from Medjugorje

The Message of 25th August, 2007:


"Dear children! Also today I call you to conversion. May your life, little children, be a reflection of God's goodness and not of hatred and unfaithfulness. Pray, little children, that prayer may become life for you. In this way, in your life you will discover the peace and joy which God gives to those who have an open heart to His love. And you who are far from God's mercy, convert so that God may not become deaf to your prayers and that it may not be too late for you. Therefore, in this time of grace, convert and put God in the first place in your life. Thank you for having responded to my call."


Source: Children of Medjugorge

3 comments:

Mags said...

Hi Audrey.
Just to let you know, I have chosen your blog, to pass on a "Nice Matters Award" I believe that you are now invited to pass it on to seven other bloggers.
God Bless you.

Check out my blog:-
Mags Catholic Blog

Mags said...

Sorry Audrey,its me again. I forgot to leave you my blog url:-
http://mags-catholic.blogspot.com

God bless. Mags

+Miguel Vinuesa+ said...

Dear Audrey, thanks for all of your beautiful posting. It is truly nice to read such a dedicated blog.

On Medjugorje, I'll tell you, I am pretty cautious when speaking about it. Some believe the whole thing is the last chapter on a "war" between Domenican Fathers and the Bishop of Mostar, but I don't know the story very well.

What I do know is that the Miracle of Medjugorje has not still received full recognition from the Holy See, even if no one has forbid the veneration of our Holy Mother there.

Let us pray for that, sometime, all the clouds that stand in our way are dissipated, and the Thruth of our Lord's light shine again upon us.

Miguel.