Pages

Dec 30, 2009

The Memory of Year 2005... gone

I've just realised that my parents took down and discarded the wall calendar of Year 2005, which I've kept all these years as a remembrance of the dearest late Pope John Paul II's death. The exact time and date of his death, his birthday, etc. were all marked on the calendar. It broke my heart so tremendously when I saw that it was replaced by the calendar for Year 2010.

I've never been this sad before... so very sad. And disappointed at the same time, not understanding why my parents would change and/or throw my things away without first asking for my permission.

1 comment:

Enbrethiliel said...

+JMJ+

Ah, Audrey, this made me cry, too. What a terrible loss this must have been for your heart.

May the Infant Jesus snuggle close to your heart at this time.