Pages

Dec 23, 2006

Blessed Christmas!


I haven't been able to get online for the past 1 week. It is really horrible, especially for a heavy user of internet like me. Luckily my dialup is still working fine, though with much trouble and an extremely slow speed. Looks like I'll have to stop blogging for a while until my connection is back.

Meanwhile, I thank all those who still come back for updates. This is going to be a short post, 'coz I can't stay online for too long.

Last but not least, my sincere Christmas wishes for all who read this post. Have a blessed Christmas and Happy New Year. Till we meet again next year, keeping you all in my prayers. I also ask for your prayers for me and my family too. Thank you!

2 comments:

Matthew said...

Merry Christmas

Audrey Yu said...

Merry Christmas to you too, MB! Hope you had a great Christmas.