Pages

Jan 28, 2007

Message of Our Lady from Medjugorje

Message of January 25, 2007
“Dear children! Put Sacred Scripture in a visible place in your family and read it. In this way, you will come to know prayer with the heart and your thoughts will be on God. Do not forget that you are passing like a flower in a field, which is visible from afar but disappears in a moment. Little children, leave a sign of goodness and love wherever you pass and God will bless you with an abundance of His blessing. Thank you for having responded to my call.”

My Pondering
Our Lady is reminding us again of the importance of reading Scripture. There are some people whom I know, said that: since they don't understand what most of the texts in the Bible are talking about, they chose not to read it at all. Of which, in my humble opinion, should not be the way. God's Words is my spiritual food, and my soul needs it to grow more in love and in knowledge of Him.

No comments: