Pages

Mar 26, 2007

Message of Our Lady from Medjugorje

Message on 25 March 2007:

"Dear children, I desire to thank you from my heart for your Lenten renunciation. I desire to inspire you to continue to live fasting with an open heart. By fasting and renunciation, little children, you will be strong in faith. In God you will find peace through daily prayer. I am with you and I am not tired. I desire to take you all with me to Heaven, therefore, daily decide for holiness. Thank you for having responded to my call."

1 comment:

Joyce Wyld said...

Be careful of Medjugorje. It has been condemned by the local bishop of Medjugorje. Even though many of its messages seem nice, the angel of light will give 99% truth to get you to believe 1% lie.

Rather, read about Our Lady of Fatima.

In Christ and Mary.
Joyce