Pages

Jul 28, 2006

July message from Medjugorje

Message from Our Lady of medjugorje on the 25th July:

Dear Children!

At this time, do not only think of rest for your body but, little children, seek time also for the soul. In silence may the Holy Spirit speak to you and permit Him to convert and change you. I am with you and before God I intercede for each of you. Thank you for having responded to my call.



My dear Lord, so many things happened in my life in such a short time. Please help me to handle them. All those events have driven me into confusion. Lord, please take control, for You are the Master of my life. Our Lady, Mother of our Lord Jesus and our mother, pray and intercede for me as you've promised. Through Jesus' name. Amen.

2 comments:

Audrey Yu said...

Thank you, Ely, for your kind words and prayers. Yes I'll let the Spirit guide me, because I can't handle it myself.

Some family problems, that's what bothering me. :) Do keep me in your prayers. Thanks again and God bless!

Matthew said...

May the Lord grant you peace and mercy. Thank you for posting this message.