Pages

Nov 17, 2005

Welcome me back?

Yeps, I'm finally back after a two-week study leave. Can't wait to blog again! I'll start blogging next week. I still have some lab work to do this week, and of course, my friends and I will be having a little party celebrating our 'independance day'. Hahaha.

I want to thank all those who have been keeping me in their prayers. I believe it must be those prayers offered up by you (and my friends) that I received strength and guidance from the Lord! Thank you all once again!

Alrights, God bless you in all your undertakings and till we meet again next week!


p/s: Did I miss anything about the Catholic world when I'm away?

5 comments:

Matthew said...

Welcome back to the blogging world :)

StBlog said...

Welcome back - hope you were able to have some enjoyable moments as well as study!

Miss anything? Well, the U.S. Bishops are at it again, St Blog's was written up in First Things, and if you read the media reports about the "intelligent design" controversy you'd begin to believe the Church was schizophrenic!

Nah, nothing much happening.

Audrey Yu said...

Hi Moneybags!
Yes I'm glad to be back! ;) How are things with you?

Hi John,
Oh yes, I really enjoyed myself. I just can't wait to start blogging soon! Thanks for the updates! I'll find out more! ;)

God bless!

Matthew said...

I'm good. I remember that you were thinking on entering religious life, and I finally decided to plan on becoming a priest. It, I think, is a great choice.

Audrey Yu said...

Moneybags,
YES it is indeed a great choice to make! I'm still considering religious life, if not, then single life. You're in my prayers! ;)