Pages

Sep 10, 2006

My Prayer


This heart of mine is Yours... my Jesus, so take this heart of mine, fill it with Your love and then order me to do whatever You wish. - St. Padre Pio

I sincerely repeat this simple prayer of love after St. Padre Pio, that another week ahead will be another blessed journey with Him, He whom my heart desperately longs for.

This heart of mine is Yours... my Jesus, so take this heart of mine, fill it with Your love and then order me to do whatever You wish.

May this simple prayer be your prayer too. God bless!


Inspired by Moneybag's Inspirational Wisdom for Today.

2 comments:

Diego said...

simple prayer, yet very beautiful and meaningful...

thank you, cause i'll be praying that too... :)

-Diego

Matthew said...

Wonderful! I'm so pleased to read that a post of mine inspired you to write that.