Pages

Sep 10, 2006

A little update

Looks like I haven't been updating this blog for a while. I really miss blogging... miss the time I used to sit in front of the computer for hours to read and type, with a glass of beverage and the Bible by my side. Ever since I started work, I need to turn in earlier than usual (I used to stay up until 3-4 a.m.!). If I don't, my Dad would be nagging away and we would eventually end up in a quarrel, which I really hate. (I'm working in an environmental consultancy company - click here to visit the company's website.)

Life has started to become more challenging as I attended CHOICE* Weekend and became part of the CHOICE family. I've been challenged to put my faith into practice. So far I've been slow to anger, tried my best not to raise my voice when talking to my parents, tried to help my Mom with housework as much as possible, practiced saying 'thank you' for everything they do for me etc. I've also forgiven those who have hurt me - I'm amazed at what Sacrament of Reconciliation can do! I also felt much better after all the tears during my confession to the priest I trusted.

I have a bigger circle of friends now. At work, in church and in CHOICE. Another part of my life adventure has begun.

I want to thank those who are constantly stopping by all these while to check on this blog. I'll try to blog more. I hope everyone is doing fine during my absence. God bless!


*CHOICE is an outreach programme for single adults, presenting in a positive way the consequences of belonging in relationships. The Weekend programme experience has helped many singles rediscover their sense of belonging with their family, friends and God, with some even discovering their purpose and mission in life. CHOICE Malaysia belongs to a bigger family - CHOICE Asia, which consists of Asian countries that organises CHOICE Weekends. These countries include Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, Hong Kong and the Philippines. CHOICE Asia meets once in two years to share and exchange ideas.

1 comment:

Matthew said...

Don't feel bad about not being able to blog. I've been so busy that I haven't had time to blog a lot either.