Pages

Nov 26, 2006

Message of Our Lady from Medjugorje


Dear children! Also today I call you to pray, pray, pray. Little children, when you pray you are close to God and He gives you the desire for eternity. This is a time when you can speak more about God and do more for God. Therefore, little children, do not resist but permit Him to lead you, to change you and to enter into your life. Do not forget that you are travellers on the way toward eternity. Therefore, little children, permit God to lead you as a shepherd leads his flock. Thank you for having responded to my call.


Again, Our Lady reminds us to pray. Pray, pray, pray. To pray unceasingly so that we are always connected to God. Each one of us will experience spiritual dryness; when we feel like God is a million miles away and our spiritual lives start going downhill... then it is time for us to reflect on God's love again, surrender everything into His hands and ask Him to renew us.

I'm feeling spiritually dry this week, most probably resulted from my tight schedule - work, choir and caroling. I've started to feel kind of exhausted. Life has been so busy that I failed to slow down to enjoy every moment and to really care for everyone I met. I'm planning for a day or two away from home so that I may 'recharge' my Spirit in the Lord. I really need that before I stray further away from my Beloved.

Have a blessed weekend everyone! Do remember me in your prayers, as I remember you. Thank you and God bless.

1 comment:

owenswain said...

I am so pleased to have found your blog and will try to follow your story.

On my reading shelf is a book on The Message of Medjugorje. I have heard the name so ofen but know so little. I bought a dented copy of the book in the bookstore where I work.

Peace to you.