Pages

Sep 4, 2005

What song tells about your life?

I don't know about you, but my life can be summarized using this song in particular...



Along the Road of Life

Along the road of life I have a friend divine
Who walks with me and gently leads the way
He gives me joy and makes the darkest night to shine
It is my Lord who won my heart one day (today)

I do not mind the rough and winding pathway
Or mountain steep through valley dark and cold
It is enough to know He travels by my side
Along the road that leads to streets of gold

For many years I did not know His love so true
Until I heard how on the cross He died
I trusted Him and He became my Saviour too
And since that day He's journeyed by my side

2 comments:

Matthew said...

I really enjoyed this. Thank you for posting it.

Audrey Yu said...

Thank you moneybags! God bless.