Pages

Jan 23, 2006

I memed myself!

Saw the meme from Ukok and Moneybags. Found it to be quite interesting. And here's what I have to share:

1. What were three of the dumbest things you have done in your life?

  • I was proud of one of the talents I've got. Because of that, I considered myself to be among the best. And because of my pride too, I had a bad fall... a lesson I've learnt, and never will I ever dare to be blinded by pride.
  • I relied on my own strength to pursuade a friend (who was a devout Catholic) to leave a group of 'bad' friends in my own way. The consequence was... I speed up the process of her joining that group. Worse still, she abandoned her faith. Shame on me.
  • Gave in to temptation. I willingly opened the window of my heart for the evil one. That was really really dumb. Too dumb and caused all my actions come back to haunt me.

2. At the current moment, who has the most influence in your life?

  • Jesus, who has been my best friend and the person whom I will love for the rest of my life.

3. If you were given a time machine that functioned, and you were allowed to only pick up to five people to dine with, who would you pick?

  • Jesus Christ - 1st on the list! He's the one person whom I MUST meet. I'll do anything and everything if I could see Him face to face. Dining with Him would be everything I've ever dreamt of!!
  • Pope John Paul II - the 2nd on the list. I still miss him a lot a lot. I don't think I can ever stop missing him. I've always wanted to meet him when he was still alive, but... *sniff*
  • St. Cecilia - the patron saint for singers and choirs. It would be good to hear her advise and opinion on my love for singing.
  • Fr. Noel Hanrahan - a priest from Ireland who have been serving here for more than 20 years. He is now back in Ireland, serving at Knock. He is the first person in whom I recognized Christ.
  • My uncle, husband of mom's youngest sister - he has given me very bad childhood memories, and if I could go back then I would like to tell him how much I hated him at that time. And also to ask him to change his attitude.

4. If you had three wishes that were not supernatural, what would they be?

  • I would wish for the wars in the world to stop, once and for all. I've had enough of it!
  • To be spiritually wedded to Christ - a professed religious, it's everything I wanted to be!
  • Let love take over every kind of evilness in the world - let love leads the way for everyone.

5. Name two things you regret your city not having, and two things people should avoid.

  • Pope's visit! - No pope has ever have the chance to visit us Catholics in Malaysia.
  • More devoted Catholic youths to volunteer in church services.
  • Avoid: Bomohs and witch crafts
  • Avoid: Being too open for intimate relationships, especially in Christians, remember who you are in God's eyes!

6. Name one thing that has changed your life.

  • Meeting young people who love God as much as I do, not many of them, but being together with them means a lot to me.


I'm not tagging anyone. If you think your experiences and thoughts are worth sharing, then please do so. Buzz me when you have yours posted. God bless everyone.

No comments: