Pages

Jan 6, 2006

Unbelievable?

Believe it. Believe that the Eucharist is not just a symbol. Believe that when Jesus said those words, He truly meant it.

I was having a discussion with a Protestant friend years ago about the Eucharistic miracles. She commented that it might be the work of the evil one. How could it be possible? Satan fears the name of Jesus, and it was Jesus' blood that has defeated him. And besides, I don't think Satan would be so stupid as to create these miracles to help the lost sheeps to go back to God!
Sometimes, I do hope that I would be an eye-witness of those Eucharistic miracles. But even so, I truly believe that Jesus is present at every Sacrifice of Mass. If not, I wouldn't be who I am today.

"Happy are those who do not see and yet believed!" John 20:29

God bless!

No comments: