Pages

Oct 28, 2005

Let me say something...

This post is especially for a great lady, whose name is Juliana.

I happen to read the reflection for Mission Sunday, so I know I have to tell you this. You have to know the truth. Please continue reading till the end, ok?

When I first saw you and listened as you were reading in front, I was really amazed at how well you read. Everytime it was your turn as a Reader, I enjoyed listening to you and even hoped that one day I could become as good as you. For me, you were simply the best.

Everytime I saw you in church, I could not stop myself from staring at you (I know it's rude to stare!) and smiling to myself. I did not know why, but I just felt happy to have you around.
Finally, I had the chance to serve as a Reader as well. I had only one wish then, that was to ask for your comments on how I should improve my reading. But I did not have many chances to do so.

I guess you must have noticed me staring at you. So I was warned by someone not to look at you for you thought that I disliked you. It hurt me so deeply knowing that you have been thinking like this all these while.

Then came the greatest trial I have ever encountered - being one of the church political victims. When decisions were made by the 'elders of the church' to eliminate the few of us using irrelevent excuses, you defended us but ended up being victim like us. Did you know that what you did was a spirit-lifter when I was totally drowned by sorrow? You know, if I were not a Catholic, I would have approached those so-called 'elders of the church', slapped them and cursed them with F***. Did you know that you were my heroine? I wished I could thank you when I met you in church, but I was afraid as I remembered my friend's warning. So here it is.... THANK YOU FOR BEING THERE.

*Sigh* Please do not let the Evil One break the special bond that bind us all together. Just want to let you know that I will always admire and respect you for who you are, no matter how you think of me.

I pray that God may shower you with His great blessings always. Thank you for stopping by.

No comments: