Pages

Oct 22, 2005

Travelling Through A Storm

What a week.

Three assignments to hand in. Only managed to finish each of them the night before they were dued. It wasn't last minute, just didn't manage to finish them earlier.

Presentation. Something I really HATE. What else? of course I screwed it up by reading the notes and not speaking fluently. Only started preparing 3 hours before the presentation.

My 'twin' friend started a 'cold war' with me for being a little rude with her. Among all my friends she knew me better and the longest , yet she doesn't know that I'm always cold when I'm in a bad mood? Crap. Do I have to apologise again? I think she should apologise! Crap.

Couldn't stand all the pressure. I broke down and cried. How I wished I had a shoulder to cry on.
It was such a hard week. No, it was a terrible and horrible week.

[The soundtrack of "Jewel in the Palace" plays in my mp3, reminding me of how the girl overcame all the hardships.]

But it's over now. At least for the time being. *Sighs of relief* One more assignment to be submitted two weeks from now. Well, same problem again. I cannot find much information. SIX hours on the net but the info I found isn't enough still. Am looking for how French celebrate Easter and Assumption of Our Lady. How I wish I have friends from France.

Sometimes I hope I don't have to go through all these. But I'm thankful that I always have a safe landing. Thank You, Lord.

5 comments:

Prince of Darkness said...

If an apology can solve the conflict, why not? It's not hard to say the word 'SORRY' isn't?

Matthew said...

I pray that you might have a better week. Also, may the Lord guide you in your studies and bring you to a deeper love for Him.

I did a quick look on the net for info. for you about France. I don't know if it will help at all but this is what I found.

http://www.easterbunnys.net/frencheaster.htm

http://www.ccp.cc.pa.us/eeoaa/2004Cal/aug_food.htm

I guess in France it isn't all about the Easter eggs but a lot about the bells.

Audrey Yu said...

Prince of darkness,
Sigh. So I have to admit that it was my fault? She's so confident when telling everyone that she knows me the best, and see, who's the one who started it out? I thought she was just 'merajuk' for one day or two, but a few days already!

Moneybags,
How could I ever thank you! I'll check that out after this. I've also asked a friend in VaticanFriends (refer to my sidebar) to help, but she hasn't replied my message. I really hope I can get everything done by this week so I can concentrate on my revisions.

Thanks and God bless! ;)

Matthew said...

I don't know how helpful those are to you, but I hope your week improves.

God Bless

Audrey Yu said...

Moneybags,
Thanks, yes they are helpful! Thank you for your prayers, yes this is indeed a better week for me. Not much to worry about besides this assignment.

God bless.