Pages

Feb 2, 2006

2006 Catholic Blog Awards

Do you particularly like any Catholic blogs? Then, why not nominate them for the Catholic Blog Awards 2006? There are only 2 days left, so hurry up! Or... you can cast your votes for your favourite blog(s). Let us give the good bloggers our fullest support! ;)



Who, of all the bloggers around the world, wouldn't like to be acknowledged to have the best blog? When I first started out blogging, I had the same dream too. But right now, I have a different perception. I'm a casual blogger who is just blogging on what I've seen and heard and my opinion. I have a limited use of English, sometimes I even have difficulties expressing my thoughts. Information wise, not much have my blog provided. All in all, I believe my blog is the worst of all Catholic blogs. And certainly, I do not deserve any awards. Honestly, being a blogger has also helped me with my faith. I contemplate more, I observe more, I read more, I notice more, and I understand more. Most importantly, I also get to interact with other faithful Catholics and learn from them. I really enjoy being part of the blogging community, but I won't be dreaming of an award, not now, nor in the future. My only hope is that people will get to see the life and cultures of Malaysian Catholics. God bless.

2 comments:

ukok said...

oh, Uudrey, you don't give yourself enough credit, you write so humbly and beautifully, truly you do. You have such a gentle spirit, and you write in English, better than I do sometimes (I make many typo's because I rush what I'm typing all the time because there's so much else to do!)

God Bless.

Audrey Yu said...

Ukok, thank you for your words of encouragement, thank you too for dropping by once in a while to this humblest blog of mine.

I'll try my very best to improve in the future... God willing.

God bless you and your works! ;)