Pages

Apr 2, 2006

In loving memory of Pope John Paul II


It has been one year since he left us. All I can say is that I still miss him as much. Dearest John Paul II, how are you doing in Heaven? =)

Here are some articles written by
A Catholic Life that are worth reading:

John Paul Lives On!
John Paul Lives On (Part II)
John Paul Lives On (Part III)
John Paul Lives On (Part IV)*updated


Let us specially ask him to intercede for us today as we remember him in our hearts and minds. I'll miss you, John Paul, always until we meet in Paradise!

3 comments:

Matthew said...

Audrey,

Thank you!!! I'm so glad you are spreading word about these posts of mine. I've worked really hard on them and hope you have enjoyed them.

I have just posted the last one in the series today. Please leave your comments there and your memories of John Paul. I wanted my final post to include memories of him by my readers.

God Bless

Audrey Yu said...

Moneybags,
Sure thing. ;) I'll drop by!

piscotikus said...

I'll check out your site too moneybags...

BTW Moneybag$ was a name I used to give myself on an old Nintendo game, Vegas Dreams...