Pages

Apr 22, 2006

Sick video clip!


I was browsing online when I came across a message board with the topic 'Jesus Christ: Musical'. Out of curiosity and also of my love for Him, I clicked to read the discussion under that topic. To my dismay, I saw this video clip and it is the most sickening clip I've ever seen in my whole life. It is indeed an insult to our Lord!!!

Well, the presence of this clip only proves one fact - we have a sick society and a sick world who are in real need of the Healer. Don't you agree?

Let's pray for whoever that has produced this clip.

3 comments:

Vidimusdominum said...

It's strange that people will buy everything but the truth. They will buy 'Da Vinci Code', 'Gospel of Judas', etc... But will not buy into the truth that the son of man brought to All man 2000 years ago. What's more the gift of salvation is FREE.

It's sad to see blesphem being circulated. If the same thing was said to muslims or jews, there would be wide spread protest. It seems that Catholics let peoplet kick them around. Catholics Arise!

We cannot proclaim Christ with our lips and allow people to spit on the Holy name of God. Catholics Arise!

Let us pray for Salvation; that the would accepts the free gift that Jesus Christ offers and not buy into rubbish the world produces.

Diego said...

I watched that clip and you know what, your right!! the clip is sick...

well.. that's not the only clip that insults the Lord. there are alot of clips similar to that one which can be found on the internet.. :(

Well... Lets just pray so that the person who made that clip may realize the bad thing that he has done...

Bye and GodBless!!! :)

Matthew said...

It was so sick I didn't even watch all of it. We need to pray for people that make things like that.

Lord, have mercy on your people!