Pages

Aug 18, 2005

City Girls with Convo Balloon

*Rolling on the floor laughing*

These are the two classmates I always hang out with, and they love to 'feed' me. (No wonder I put on so much weight, eh?) If you want to know why we can get along so well, it's because we are one of the kind. Don't believe me? See the photos below...



Sarah: "I wish this is our convocation."

Su Yin: "Yeah... me too..."

Su Yin: "Hi Saraaah!!! I seeee yooouuu!!!"

Audrey: "Oiii char boh (lady), look at the sky larrr!"


Su Yin: "Saraaahh~~~~!! It's a ballooooon!!!"

Sarah: "... ... ... ^_^''' "

2 comments:

Prince of Darkness said...

Yer~~~ One balloon also can be such a fun eh? Not bad, some stress reliever…Hang out more while you still can Audrey. Once you’re grad, there’s no more days like this :P

Audrey Yu said...

Haha... now you know how stress up we are?? I just wish I'd grad soon... that's why we all took the pic with the balloon. Dun worry, I will hang out more... hey this is my last year with my friends, I'll do anything to be with them - to get as much memory as possible while I still can. =)